Monday, April 13, 2009

Chalk and Wire

After learning about the Chalk and Wire online portfolio, I feel fairly confident in how it works. Having an electronic portfolio will be very beneficial to me as I begin the application process and I am glad the Luther education department uses this program. As I continue through the education department courses, this will make it easy for me to see my progress and keep everything organized. I have begun putting things into my portfolio and I think I am getting the hang of how it works! I could use a little clarification about writing rationals but am sure I will have plenty of practice as I continue taking education classes.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Although I am sometimes skeptical about relying so heavily on technology, I think Chalk and Wire will be a very beneficial tool for us.

    ReplyDelete